Pages - Menu

Wednesday 3 April 2013

Lay-Z


So back to reality, how have you all been? Hopefully your long weekend involved an unforgivable amount of chocolate and a well-rested you. I on the other hand (in case you were wondering) have been buried in work shifts and university work - so basically work work work! That's pretty much how my life has been since I've returned from the States. The only days I ever get off these days are the weekends, which is a pretty clear indication that I am not prepared for full time employment hours!


The amount of money I spend on coffee within the period of a week is at least $50 which I'd say relatively high considering I was never a big coffee drinker before this semester started. I'm currently in my second year of my course which (fingers crossed) is going okay - I have a load, and I mean a load of assignments I'm in the middle of, most of which are blog posts, group work collaborations and typography designs which are completely on two ends of any spectrum.

I just really need a coffee, and a good nights sleep. Ironic isn't it?
Oh, and Thai food, lots and lots of Thai food.


I'll try my best to squeeze in a few blog posts here and there; hopefully I'll be able to balance everything. But I swear, there's not enough days in a weekend. What can we do about it?

5 comments:

  1. Life of an university student! I know how you feel, I'm in my last year of grad school and it is taking me a lot to keep going! So much stress and no time for fun! :(
    But, keep working hard...it'll be worth it later on. :) Good luck on your upcoming projects!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're in your last year of grad school? That's so exciting! Hope you're doing well in your studies!
      Hopefully all the hardwork pays off in the end! I'm so done with this I honestly just want to go out and party! haha. but thank you so much, good luck to you too :) x

      Delete
  2. great post! you have a nice blog :) mind to check out my blog? maybe we can follow each other :)

    www.thebeautyyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure, I seem to have too much time on my hands, and still it's never enought when I need it.

    How about following each other? Let me know on my blog!

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks so much for leaving a comment it actually means the world to me knowing someone is reading! With that being said I do read every comment and try my best to reply. If you'd like me to check out your blog feel free to leave a link, I would best appreciate it if you followed back too!

Much love, Niki :) x

Popular Posts